READ 1,000 BOOKS BEFORE KINDERGARTEN!
We Are Challenging All Families With Future Kindergarteners To Read 1,000 Books Before They Enter Kindergarten. It Has Been Proven That Reading To Your Child At An Early Age Can Benefit Them In May Ways Including: Thinking Skills, Concentration, Memory, Listening Skills, Problem Solving, And More! How To Participate Is Simple, Sign Up, Track Your Reading, And Return For A Prize! For More Information Check The Bottom Of This Page!
But how Can I Read 1,000 Books?
3 books a day for 1 year = 1,095 books
1 book a day for 3 years = 1,095 books
You can also…
- Read The Same Book Over, And Over, And Over, And Over Again!
- Read A Book In Any Language.
Tips on how to keep reading fun and engaging
- Create A Reading Space
- Have Books Available All The Time
- Listen To Audio Books
- Read Aloud
- Act Out The Story
- Use Different Voices For Characters
- Have Each Family Member Take A Turn Reading
- Take A Trip To The Library
- Make A Treat Or Craft That Goes With The Book
- Explore Different Sources And Genres
For More Tips On How To Keep Reading Fun And Engaging Visit These Websites!
How does it work?
- Register Online There Is A Link You Can Click On Below
- Print Bubble Tracker Sheets To Keep Track Of Your Reading
- Bring Completed Bubble Sheets To The Library To Receive A Prize