The North Bingham County Library does not have a check out limit on books and audio books, we do however have limits on some items that you can check out.
(All items check out for 3 weeks except for the museum passes).
- We loan 5 movies per family not per card
- 1 story kit is allowed to be checked out at a time
- 1 STEM Kit is allowed to be checked out at a time (Must Sign an Agreement Before Being Checked Out)
- Museum Passes check out for 1 week and cannot be renewed
- Books can not be renewed if they are on hold for someone else
How To Renew Books
Books can easily be renewed by calling the library at 208-357-7801, but there are a couple of other ways you can renew your books.
- Login into your account on our catalog all you need is your library barcode and 4 digit pin to login.
- You can also stop by the library to renew your books. (you don’t have to bring in the books you want renewed unless you want to).
We do charge fines for overdue books however we do have a 5 day grace period after the due date where you will not be charged fines. If you return books after the 5 day grace period fines accrue from the 1st day the item is overdue.
Fines start at $0.10 a day and will go up $0.10 every day they are overdue maximum fine for an overdue book is $3.00.
(We have Half Off Fines Month Quite Often Check Our Webpage Or Facebook Page)
Replacing a Missing Or Damaged Book
If you need to pay to replace a book you need to pay the full price that we have listed at the library.
Missing books will be put as a claim for 3 months to give you time to look for it. You may pay for the book after the 3 months if it has not been found.
You may try to find the book to replace for cheaper at a bookstore or Amazon. However it must be the same kind of book you had check out.
Example: If it was a hardcover book you need to purchase a hardcover book to replace it. If it was a paperback you need to purchase a paperback to replace it.
(ALL FINES AND BOOK REPLACEMENTS MUST BE PAYED BY CASH OR CHECK. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CARD!)